Would you like to take photos like the ones you see on this page?
If you would – then this is the workshop for you . . .
A Hands-on Workshop with Award-Wining Flower Photographer Patty Hankins
September 7 – 9, 2012
The workshop includes 3 photo shoots at parks or botanical gardens in the
Washington, DC area and classroom sessions at my home in Bethesda
At the Workshop you will . . .
- Learn to compose photographs that express your vision
- Learn features you may not know on your current gear that will allow you to take the photos you’ve always wanted to take
- Discover new ways to see nature
- Capture the beauty you see in your photographs
- Have a one-on-one discussion with Patty about your photography
After the workshop . . .
- You will be able to take better photos with the camera gear you already have
- You will be better able to capture what you see in nature in your photographs
- You will see the beauty of nature in a whole new way
- You will be more confident using your camera to create the photographs you want to create
For more information and to register for the workshop – visit my website
Register before August 24 and save $ 50 on your registration fee
Workshop is limited to 6 participants