I still have a few spaces left in my Capturing Nature’s Peaceful Beauty workshop on June 1 – 3. I would love for you to join me for the weekend.
In fact – it is so important to me that you enjoy your photography experiences that I want you to be able to share the workshop with a friend. If you register now - you can bring a friend to the workshop for free! That way you’ll have someone to practice with after the workshop.
The workshop features 3 photo shoots at parks or botanical gardens in the Washington DC area and classroom sessions at my home in Bethesda.
At the Workshop you will . . .
- Discover new ways to see nature
- Learn to create the photographs you’ve always wanted to create
- Capture the beauty you see in your photographs
- Have a one-on-one discussion with Patty about your photography
After the workshop . . .
- You will be better able to capture what you see in nature in your photographs
- You will see the beauty of nature in a whole new way
- You will be more confident using your camera to create the photographs you want to create
If this sounds like the photography workshop you’ve been looking – be sure to register with your friend before the workshop fills up.
Hope to see you in June at my Capturing Nature’s Peaceful Beauty workshop